how to quiet down a set of vance & hines on a 2014 triglide

Nov 25, 2013
levittown
how to quiet down a set of vance & hines on a 2014 triglide

i put the V & H Tru Duals on the trike. it became so loud i had to do somthing. i put the stock slip ons back and they are also way to loud. does anyone have a solution for a slip on to knock back noise from this system?

any help at all would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

I have a 2015 Triglide that I also put the V & H Tru duals on. Mine are also very loud. There is a baffle that V&H makes that I had installed for around a hundred dollars. It didn't help at all. I know this isn't any help but now you know you aren't the only one. Good luck,, I will be watching the thread to see if anyone else has any ideas.

I have a 2015 Triglide that I also put the V & H Tru duals on. Mine are also very loud. There is a baffle that V&H makes that I had installed for around a hundred dollars. It didn't help at all. I know this isn't any help but now you know you aren't the only one. Good luck,, I will be watching the thread to see if anyone else has any ideas.

thanks. they are getting so loud, i am considering to see if a can modify on off brand muffler, even from an auto to quiet these babys down. unfortunatly i gave away the original pipes. so i am thinking a non Harley muffler , but dont have any idea what to look for.

i put the V & H Tru Duals on the trike. it became so loud i had to do somthing. i put the stock slip ons back and they are also way to loud. does anyone have a solution for a slip on to knock back noise from this system?

Thanks

Do this.Call V&H.

Thanks

DK Sells lollipops......AKA; Thunder Torque's.....They not only quieted the slip-on's on my 2011....They also increased the low end Torque that the loud pipes robbed..ThumbUp

I don't think there's much you can do on Vance Hines mufflers (my son in law wanted to change his baffles on his Street Glide, he called Vance and Hines and they said "NO!" on his)

.........You can go to J&P Cycles and get some "Jones Full Boar" mufflers for your ride and you can change the baffles out for (can't remember exactly) 30 bucks or so ...I originally put these slip ons on my 2016 Tri Glide and they only cost about 250 bucks or so for a set...anyway, I got the ones with 2 1/2" baffles and found they were too loud for my tastes....so, I ordered the 2" baffles and swapped them out....Happy ever since and plenty loud enough!

Check it out!

Cheers!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png