Hi All from England

Beautiful state you live in Pegasus, I think I should have gone for the Spyder, not getting away to well with the trike, damn thing has a mind of its own direction wise !!

Keeping working with it until it get it trained or maybe there is something that needs adjusting. I know nothing, but I can welcome you from the big state of TEXAS.

Many nice words of welcome

Hello All, Having recently bought a Suzuki VL trike after owning bikes for 57 years, decided to try a trike as the bikes were getting too heavy for my old bones, so next post might be questions:confused: rather than introductions.

Surprised at so many nice words of welcome, started to reply with my thanks to each individual, but so many, I thank everyone for the kind words

Thanks for the welcome

Keeping working with it until it get it trained or maybe there is something that needs adjusting. I know nothing, but I can welcome you from the big state of TEXAS.

Many Thanks for the kind words from Texas, Through my Family history research I have found my family name (Houston) has possible connections with Texas. My ancestors lived in the same village in Ireland as Sam Houston's ancestors did. I have recently taken up "My Heritage.com" offer to check my DNA, it is at present being investigated at a lab in Texas, and I await the results, possibly a chance in a million, but who knows ???

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png