Hannigan Fire?

Feb 22, 2011
Brocton,NY,USA
Has anyone heard anything new about the fire at Hannigan? Did they lose a lot of the molds or were they able to save anything?

Up north here we don't get much information from down south.

Thanks

From what I am getting and hearing they are about only a week from being at almost full capacity. They have really came together, working their tails off getting back on top of things.

When CSC had their fire a year ago, I had a trailer on order from them, needless to say the order was delayed, but they got their factory repaired and fullfilled my order about 30 days later. Hope all of you with Hannigan orders have the same lock I did.

I just got word from my dealer. As I expected, the Kawasaki Nomad is one of the least common kits and will be one of the last to be re-built. Even so, the news isn't all bad. The delay is expected to be only three to four weeks. I'm the second Nomad in line. The first guy's was on the mold and was destroyed in the fire. That puts me in early/middle May.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png