12 volt auxiliary power Outlet

Rogue1

400+ Posts
Oct 8, 2018
Ramseur NC USA
Can anyone tell me where I can get the connectors that are on the 12-volt auxiliary power outlet that is in the tour pack? I'm not sure if it's a Molax or not.

Can anyone tell me where I can get the connectors that are on the 12-volt auxiliary power outlet that is in the tour pack? I'm not sure if it's a Molax or not.

Guess I don't know exacty what your talking about? I order the HD auxilary power outlet that fits in the tour pak and it came with the electrical connector and the fixed mount. Works great.

Guess I don't know exacty what your talking about? I order the HD auxilary power outlet that fits in the tour pak and it came with the electrical connector and the fixed mount. Works great.

Mind works great also. I need the connectors that are on the end of the wires.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tmorri1
Back