2003 bmw k1200lt with hannigan trike kit

Reaction score
Curious if anyone has ever purchased a USB charging male fitting that plugs into the cigarette end that is on the backrest ??? It measures 1/2" wide, I have heard this is called a EU, stands for European style but need the other end to have 2 USB ports for charging my apple iPhone . I am sure I am not the only one that has had this issue, would really appreciate any help I can get to find out where to buy these . My bike again is ........ 2003 BMW K1200LT with Hannigan trike Kit . Thank You !!!

Curious if anyone has ever purchased a USB charging male fitting that plugs into the cigarette end that is on the backrest ??? It measures 1/2" wide, I have heard this is called a EU, stands for European style but need the other end to have 2 USB ports for charging my apple iPhone . I am sure I am not the only one that has had this issue, would really appreciate any help I can get to find out where to buy these . My bike again is ........ 2003 BMW K1200LT with Hannigan trike Kit . Thank You !!!

Hi Rob…..Welcome to Trike Talk…👍👍..

Are you saying that you have a cigarette plug on your backrest?

If so, just buy the plug that converts that to 2 USB ports. Then, plug your iPhone cable into it. I have this one - works great.

[h=1]Hussell Car Charger Adapter for Cigarette Lighter - Fast Charge, Mini, Aluminum, Portable 3.0 Car Chargers with Dual USB Ports - Compatible with iPhone, Android, Samsung Galaxy - Stocking Stuffers[/h]

Charger

Are you saying that you have a cigarette plug on your backrest?

If so, just buy the plug that converts that to 2 USB ports. Then, plug your iPhone cable into it. I have this one - works great.

Hussell Car Charger Adapter for Cigarette Lighter - Fast Charge, Mini, Aluminum, Portable 3.0 Car Chargers with Dual USB Ports - Compatible with iPhone, Android, Samsung Galaxy - Stocking Stuffers

What I am running across is the male part of the charger that plugs in measures 3/4", on my BMW, the opening is 1/2" . this is my problem . I have been told this is an EU charger, supposedly stands for European style, I can not find this size anywhere ???

What I am running across is the male part of the charger that plugs in measures 3/4", on my BMW, the opening is 1/2" . this is my problem . I have been told this is an EU charger, supposedly stands for European style, I can not find this size anywhere ???

OK - I understand what you are saying.

My suggestion might be - reach down, unscrew the plug - it should pull right out. Unplug the wire and then put a standard cig plug in there.

Try posting a picture so others might get a better understanding of what you are saying.

Or, buy this from Amazon: Plenty to choose from - I think the $10.99 one will do the trick for you.

DIN Hella Plug to Type C and Quick Charge 3.0 USB Motorcycle Power DIN Adapter with waterproof cover, for 12V-24V Hella DIN Socket/BMW Ducati Triumph

Back