2014 Western Rally Registration

Great looking flyer!! We need a copy at registration so that it can be signed by the returning participants who appear in the photo.

Meridian, ID and Glendale, AZ will be represented again this year. Rick and Carla will be arriving from Idaho mid to late afternoon on Sunday with Colleen and Candice arriving from Arizona late Monday afternoon.

(Sorry, no photo yet. We just signed up. Maybe we can get a good one while we are in Cedar City.)

Cedar City will never be the same when this group arrives!!! :AGGHH:

The closure of I 15 due to the heavy rains of yesterday is no reason NOT to come to this rally. The roads we will be riding are open and the weather is forecast as clear and cool, just what you want. By Monday Sept 15th you may still see a little dirt on a few roads but I doubt it. There are ways around the closure. True they are longer and slower but you can still get here. This is a class place to ride and there are a lot of other things going on in the area as well, If you have never been to southern Utah you need to come and see what the Europeans are raving about. If you have, then its time to come back and take a closer look.

As Paul said, last week was no fun with the rains & road closures. Myself, I am slated to make a 150 mile detour to get to Cedar City! No matter.. I ain't about to miss this "gathering", just coz a stretch of I-15 after Sin City got washed away.:mad: I am quite comfortable in going ahead with this. We just need to be flexible. If one road is closed, we'll feret out another. I have the utmost confidence in our 2 local 'pilots' Paul & Kent.

Please check out road conditions for yourself before you come. Just come prepared for dry or wet conditions. So far weather forecasts are good.

Hopefully...c u soon!
:pepper:
Ghalib

So, we had a blast. Left early Wed am to beat the rain. Got to Flagstaff in the rain at 12:30 so we just kept going. Got home in Tucson around 5:30. Missed most of the rain. See you all on the road. :D

Alan & Patty

So, we had a blast. Left early Wed am to beat the rain. Got to Flagstaff in the rain at 12:30 so we just kept going. Got home in Tucson around 5:30. Missed most of the rain. See you all on the road. :D

Alan & Patty

Sure was nice meeting you. Good luck selling your trike. Ride safe and always take care.
Kent

Anything on a 2018 Western Rally?

The Triplets (Colleen, Carla and Candice) and I (Rick) deed to know if there is anything planned for 2018. All three girls now have their own trikes and I've been reduced to a 2-wheel (2012 GL1800 Pearl White NAV). Would anyone reading this message send me a PM to richard.killebrew@isda.idaho.gov? I see where Ghalib (Saltywheels) hasn't been on Trike Talk since mid March.

Safe rides everyone...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png