2022 Trike Rally

Jan 30, 2013
Torrington,Ct
The 2022 Northeast Trike Rally is being held August 18th through August 21 at the Kitzoff Inn in West Dover, Vt. There are still a few rooms available for anyone wanting to go. If staying at the Kitzoff the room rate includes breakfast everyday, ordered off the menu and on Saturday a BBQ dinner with ribs and chicken. Reservations can be made directly with the Kitzoff Inn call 1-800-388-8310 and let them know you are with the trike rally group.

Rides will be going on both Friday and Saturday, lunch and dinners are not included except for the BBQ.

Anyone staying at other hotels or live locally are invited to attend, if you want to join the group for the BBQ contact the Inn for prices and to make reservations.

https://kitzhof.com/

The 2022 Northeast Trike Rally is being held August 18th through August 21 at the Kitzoff Inn in West Dover, Vt. There are still a few rooms available for anyone wanting to go. If staying at the Kitzoff the room rate includes breakfast everyday, ordered off the menu and on Saturday a BBQ dinner with ribs and chicken. Reservations can be made directly with the Kitzoff Inn call 1-800-388-8310 and let them know you are with the trike rally group.

Rides will be going on both Friday and Saturday, lunch and dinners are not included except for the BBQ.

Anyone staying at other hotels or live locally are invited to attend, if you want to join the group for the BBQ contact the Inn for prices and to make reservations.

https://kitzhof.com/

I'm bookd and ready for some fun...........

Folks if you never attended this trike rally, "you don't know what your missing" we always have a great time....

Ronnie

7/19/22

7/

WOW! In a week is the rally.......... I'm totally LQQking forward to going................

If yea havn't signed up, I can tell you that your missing a great time............... :yahoo::scooter::biglol:

Ronnie

8/10/22

I don’t see any information about the cost or how many people will be going. I tried to contact the inn and all I got was a message saying if I wanted to book a room to do it online and if I have any questions to leave a message and they’ll get back to me on Monday.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png