A tale of two packages

cScjhb

2500+ Posts
Gold Club Member
May 6, 2020
Mesa, Arid-Zone-A
I have two packages coming to me via the USPS from two different places. I have been tracking both. One got to my local post office this morning at 7AM and is on the truck for delivery today. The other package got to my local post office at 5:30PM YESTERDAY and is not yet scheduled for delivery. I don't know if I should be happy about getting the first one "early" or unhappy about the delay of the second package. The mysteries of the postal service have always escaped any logic for me...... :confused:

Sorry for the meaningless rant. Just killing time waiting for the mailman to arrive. And If I get lucky, I could be waiting for him again tomorrow..... :) Jim

I have two packages coming to me via the USPS from two different places. I have been tracking both. One got to my local post office this morning at 7AM and is on the truck for delivery today. The other package got to my local post office at 5:30PM YESTERDAY and is not yet scheduled for delivery. I don't know if I should be happy about getting the first one "early" or unhappy about the delay of the second package. The mysteries of the postal service have always escaped any logic for me...... :confused:

Sorry for the meaningless rant. Just killing time waiting for the mailman to arrive. And If I get lucky, I could be waiting for him again tomorrow..... :) Jim

Split the delivery time difference and hope anything gets to you! The postal service is in disarray….😱..

They way all shipping company's work is baffling, my wife ordered dog food from Chewys and the warehouse is about 7 miles from our house. So it gets sent to Cincinnati 25 miles south of us then makes its way back to Dayton:confused:.

When we mail a letter here in Vandalia to a Vandalia address, it goes to Columbus 70 miles away & then back to Vandalia... go figure.:confused::Shrug:

​Same in Ocala, Florida, Posse. A letter mailed across the street first goes to Jacksonville, Fl then back to Ocala. And they say the Post Office isn't efficient.

PC

The Mailman is my friend

In spite of all the new high-tech tracking telling me otherwise, the Mailman brought BOTH packages today. Go figure. Glad they both got here and there are no issues with either order. Just like Christmas here. I love getting stuff..... Jim :)

In spite of all the new high-tech tracking telling me otherwise, the Mailman brought BOTH packages today. Go figure. Glad they both got here and there are no issues with either order. Just like Christmas here. I love getting stuff..... Jim :)

Hey Jim,, As long as you love getting stuff,,,,,,,Can I send you some of my bills ???? :confused::Shrug::)

I have a piece of mail that I will scrawl across in large letters that this is not the address on the envelope. Sent it back twice though my mail box with the flag up. Once put it in the box at the post office. Yup couple days later I've got it again? The address on the envelope is clearly not mine,yet it keeps returning.:Shrug:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png