Another one without a swivel hitch

Towing with a motorcycle just never appealed to me. Seems to take a certain freedom away. In any case if you look closely at the picture it seems as though the locking lever for the ball hasn't been set. You can also see that the mechanism that holds it to the ball wasn't set. My conclusion he never locked the hitch, ball popped off and the safety chains did the rest.:Shrug:

Towing with a motorcycle just never appealed to me. Seems to take a certain freedom away. In any case if you look closely at the picture it seems as though the locking lever for the ball hasn't been set. You can also see that the mechanism that holds it to the ball wasn't set. My conclusion he never locked the hitch, ball popped off and the safety chains did the rest.:Shrug:

Operator Error......?...The first get off that i had on a Two Wheeler....I blamed everything but myself , It took a few years to finely emit to Operator Error....AKA Gross Negligence on my part :IE..My bike count't do what my brain though it should do....:gah:

Back