Assault Weapons Ban of 2018

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat "Monkey see, monkey do." mindset. All for their 5 seconds of fame.

IMO, that is where the problem is

What ever happened to capital punishment?

A lot of punks see this as cool

They are BIG in the hood with the rest of the Rats when they kill

And they know the punishment does NOT fit their crimes

IMO, that is where the problem is

What ever happened to capital punishment?

A lot of punks see this as cool

They are BIG in the hood with the rest of the Rats when they kill

And they know the punishment does NOT fit their crimes

I believe in an Assault weapons ban.........Anyone who assaults someone with a weapon should be banned .......:hang2:

I've been saying that for years. There is NOTHING to make these kids straighten up and fly right. Execute a few and watch how fast this crap stops. Fear works. Why do you think the liberals have tried to totally remove executions. They know they are candidates because they have such low morals. We have plenty of people. Waste a few of the scum punks.:mad::mad::mad:

I've been saying that for years. There is NOTHING to make these kids straighten up and fly right. Execute a few and watch how fast this crap stops. Fear works. Why do you think the liberals have tried to totally remove executions. They know they are candidates because they have such low morals. We have plenty of people. Waste a few of the scum punks.:mad::mad::mad:

I agree

We are civilized, but the law demands justice

More prisons= more prisoners and more expense

I can't understand why they go after the gun after a shooting. This kid in Florida, had so red flag coming from him. And nobody turned him in. From the first 20 or so contacts with Law Enforcement, that should have put him on the NICS list. The Doctor's (mental health) that evaluate these kid's should be a mandatory reporting to the NICS authorities. This crap is making us honest people look bad, and we are the one's that are going to pay for it. God help us if we lose the majority in the congress.

I can't understand why they go after the gun after a shooting. This kid in Florida, had so red flag coming from him. And nobody turned him in. From the first 20 or so contacts with Law Enforcement, that should have put him on the NICS list. The Doctor's (mental health) that evaluate these kid's should be a mandatory reporting to the NICS authorities. This crap is making us honest people look bad, and we are the one's that are going to pay for it. God help us if we lose the majority in the congress.

Oh heck yes. When, not if this happens, it's all over. Russia or China will just walk in and take over. Heck, maybe it will even be Mexico. The little darlings on the left will say to their dying breath, "wait, you can't do that" and that will be the extent of their resistance. They've already proven they'll let criminals loose to do the very same thing that put them in prison in the first place. Yep, it will be all over. I just hope and pray to God it never happens but unfortunately I know for fact there are far too many that refuse to vote so it won't happen. And it's that right there that will kill this country. Not doing your civic duty and responsibility.:mad: And complacency of others.

Yesterday I encountered a 30 something snowflake who was ranting and raving about the NRA and how she hates that company. I asked her to tell me what "NRA" stands for.

She said she didn't know, but it's the company that makes all of the weapons that kill people.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvflorian

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvflorian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png