BOOM!!

Haven't herd anything about these in the last 8 or 9 months, they were advertising pretty heavy for a while but all of a sudden nothing. Anybody know anything about the company??

Haven't herd anything about these in the last 8 or 9 months, they were advertising pretty heavy for a while but all of a sudden nothing. Anybody know anything about the company??

I was wondering that myself. There's a dealer about 2hrs. from me in Fort Myers Fl.
Went a looked at the Rewaco Saturday. Pretty impressed! Any info or feed back on either the Rewaco or Boom??

Boom

I received an email from Boom Germany I believe the other night. Their website is up and going with new, beautiful, and expensive models.

I owned a 2003 Rewaco and loved it. It did not have a tilt body, so I did it myself with a wireless actuator.

There was a nice Rewaco on ebay for 11K with a trailer. If I hadn't bought the Boom, I would have bought that one.

I think you can't go wrong with either brand.

I called the Boom dealer in Fort Myers Fl. today. He said the only Boom trike that is available in the US is the Mustang ST because of EPA.

There was a boom dealer in NJ a while ago...never returned calls...that was over a year ago.

Boom Trikes

I've got an 09 Boom Lowrider w/ the 1.6L Ford Duratec motor. It's coupled to a late model Brazilian VW 4spd transaxle. It has great acceleration, handles the corners like a sports car and is extremely comfortable. I can keep up with all the standard bikes in the corners with the exception of the high perf. sports bikes, which eat my lunch on the straights. With its laid back seating, stretch out road bars you can ride all day long and look forward to more at night. Lighting , braking, acceleration, etc is excellent. I have been riding since the 60's from Triumphs & Hondas to Harleys and this is one of the coolest rides I've been on. They are still available. There is a Dealer in Florida, Haus of Trikes and Bikes, Lakeland, Fl who imports them and has used ones from time to time. It always draws a crowd wherever you park, so you better be prepared for all the gearhead questions. I've had it in 3 bike shows and taken first in class every time. The fit, finish, functionality are first rate. The welds are beautiful and it is done right. Take a look at the pic on my profile.
I LOVE IT!!!! Jimmer

I was wondering that myself. There's a dealer about 2hrs. from me in Fort Myers Fl.
Went a looked at the Rewaco Saturday. Pretty impressed! Any info or feed back on either the Rewaco or Boom??

Your close to a Rewaco dealer. Take a test drive, just leave your wallet home..:D PM sent

The company is still going strong after 25 years. You can still order new and find used at Haus of Trikes and Bikes in Fl. Jimmer

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png