COVID's over

GoldWingrGreg

JustWings.com
May 12, 2016
Zephyrhills, FL, USA
When I was picking up parts at a Honda dealer yesterday, I was told that the market is quickly changing to a buyers market, and having to pay list price for a new toy is quickly becoming a thing of the past. Basically, what I saw was a packed showroom with lots of product for sale. COVID's over !!!

I appreciate your optimism.

Around here the traffic in the showroom is picking up but prices are still remaining high. Not just bikes, but vehicles and recreational vehicles also. There are more ORV's on the showroom floor than I have seen in the past.

Utilities, food, and restaurants have all raised prices blaming covid.

The only thing that changed signaling the end of covid is no masks, people aren't concerned so much about hand washing, social distancing, etc.

Over???? Who do you this is paying for all the "free" home tests, shots, treatments, media advertisements, ETC. Think it's all being "given away" by big pharma? Just a few short years ago my biggest monthly expense was my recreational activities. And I had total control over what I spent on those activities. Fast forward to today. My biggest monthly expense is the grocery store!!! I have had to cut back on my recreational activities. I guess I'm lucky though. I'm retired, on a fixed income, and all my "stuff" is mine. Others may not be as fortunate. But as far as I'm concerned, COVID changed my life forever. There will never be going back to where we were.....

Over???? Who do you this is paying for all the "free" home tests, shots, treatments, media advertisements, ETC. Think it's all being "given away" by big pharma? Just a few short years ago my biggest monthly expense was my recreational activities. And I had total control over what I spent on those activities. Fast forward to today. My biggest monthly expense is the grocery store!!! I have had to cut back on my recreational activities. I guess I'm lucky though. I'm retired, on a fixed income, and all my "stuff" is mine. Others may not be as fortunate. But as far as I'm concerned, COVID changed my life forever. There will never be going back to where we were.....

Amen Jim:clapping: I too am retired, fixed income, struggling to put our granddaughter thru college

I know how that feels to live on a small Social Security and with the prices of food going off the chart I have cut out a lot of nice stuff from my diet. I do not buy cookies, candy or ice cream as it has gotten too expensive and eggs yikes you'd think they were gold. Electricity went up and being extremely low income I get help and it does help, I have low income internet service for $15.00 a month and a phone plan for $20.00 a month. I am the lowest paid senior in the complex.

Big Pharma or the drug dealers made their money with the covid19 scamdemic. Now they're trying a new scare UFOs and aliens, the country does have an alien problem and they need to go to the southern border.

If we the people keep falling for the false flags we are doomed. A town in Ohio is under attack with a toxic train derailment sending up a cloud of toxic chemicals and poisoning the water. America is being destroyed by its leaders and a few crack-pots.

Covid may be over but the globalists have another plan they'll spring on us, be awake and watch your money. :mad:

I know how that feels to live on a small Social Security and with the prices of food going off the chart I have cut out a lot of nice stuff from my diet. I do not buy cookies, candy or ice cream as it has gotten too expensive and eggs yikes you'd think they were gold. Electricity went up and being extremely low income I get help and it does help, I have low income internet service for $15.00 a month and a phone plan for $20.00 a month. I am the lowest paid senior in the complex.

Big Pharma or the drug dealers made their money with the covid19 scamdemic. Now they're trying a new scare UFOs and aliens, the country does have an alien problem and they need to go to the southern border.

If we the people keep falling for the false flags we are doomed. A town in Ohio is under attack with a toxic train derailment sending up a cloud of toxic chemicals and poisoning the water. America is being destroyed by its leaders and a few crack-pots.

Covid may be over but the globalists have another plan they'll spring on us, be awake and watch your money. :mad:

When T/lady speaks.................."I listen"

Ronnie

4/9/23

Nobody in Washington is listening. They think that the money trees are in full producing mode. We are using ten years of TP tree growth just to print the money the Biden Admin. spends and prints each year.

Nobody in Washington is listening. They think that the money trees are in full producing mode. We are using ten years of TP tree growth just to print the money the Biden Admin. spends and prints each year.

While you busy blaming Biden for printing money lets not forget his predecessor increased the debt by 7.8 TRILLION....

Documented fact, so lets spread the blame evenly

COVID is going to be around forever. Period end of sentence.

Stevie Wonder driving a car with Ray Charles could have seen the inflation that has hit us now coming a mile away.

Its a world wide thing, and still would have hit Biden OR trump in office or not.

Too much money out there,

too much pent up demand to buy stuff,

Not enough stuff to buy

not enough production to make stuff.

Result... prices go up...

Production rams up, prices go down.

Supply and demand, it was going to happen. the world economy is practically a living breathing thing, and some things are not in a presidents control.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png