Electric trunk...

Aug 1, 2010
EFFINGHAM, SC
I know I've asked this question before, but are you aware that the stallion comes from the factory with a electric lock on trunk?

mine a 2010 model...hooked a wire to it, and connected it to the inside light switch, so I just turn it on then off to pop trunk....comes in handy when wife needs to get in there and you have the key...if she's happy...IM HAPPY....just for Your info...

2010 Stallion

South Carolina..

Thanks for the info. Yes I believe this was covered before BUT ALWAYS good to tell the new members. Good Job

i have an 08 with a glass body. It has a different type of trunk latch with no electric option. In fact, my cable broke on a trip and I had to pop off the license plate light to be able to get to the cable to release the trunk. I put a tywrap on the emergency release in order to be able to open it on the rest of the trip. Richard was able to find one for me or I would have been SOL as I couldn't find anything that I could use from a junk yard. Rick

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png