for those that both trike & 2 wheels

do u have a issue switching back & forth between trike & your 2 wheel cycle ? I finally am getting the hang of trike driving but wonder if getting back on 2wheels my confuse my ole brain LOL

I never had a problem going back and forth....That said at my stage in life theres no reason for me to go back to a two wheeler....My days of riding around like a fighter pilot are long gone....And just because you asked...If you are going to be confused riding a two wheeler , Stay on Three wheels....

do u have a issue switching back & forth between trike & your 2 wheel cycle ?

VVEERRYY likely to vary between one person and another.

We don't have a 2 wheeler any more but when we visit our daughter and son-in-law in Illinois we ride one of theirs, a 1977 Shovelhead. That is a completely different animal from the trike, I rode 2 for so long it doesn't seem to be a problem, you're on a different platform altogether. We'll see what happens this year, it's been 2 years since on 2 wheels and don't anticipate any problems.

I'm a tike conversion dealer but my ride is a two wheeler. I test ride anything and everything, 2 wheels, 3 wheels, cam ams and I even test rode a Stallion Trike. Switching is natural to me, just have remmenber to put my feet down and the kickstand lol.

We don't have a 2 wheeler any more but when we visit our daughter and son-in-law in Illinois we ride one of theirs, a 1977 Shovelhead. That is a completely different animal from the trike, I rode 2 for so long it doesn't seem to be a problem, you're on a different platform altogether. We'll see what happens this year, it's been 2 years since on 2 wheels and don't anticipate any problems.

I call them TroubleHeads, I had one, when I got done with it I took all the trouble out of it

1980 FLH

No problems whatsoever but as time went on it was just easier to ride the trike everywhere.I still think about getting something light and easy to maneuver.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lavinia

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lavinia
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png