fordscan

When they reprogrammed my computer, we found out it was out of a Ford V8 van and TBM was only using one side of it. The shop did buy a program, I had to pay for it, to be able to get into it to reprogram it. I don't remember what it looked like, but it is inside the panel below the steering wheel. Rick

My theory is they did that because those computers did not have the PAT system natively incorporated. Has the guy who did yours done others? Can you share his info? I have seen your post across multiple threads and think the community would be interested in being able to tune these.

My theory is they did that because those computers did not have the PAT system natively incorporated. Has the guy who did yours done others? Can you share his info? I have seen your post across multiple threads and think the community would be interested in being able to tune these.

My Stallion is the only one he did. He was in the Phoenix area, he's retired now. You should be able to find a speed shop, with a dyno, in your area that should be able to do what you want. Rick

My Stallion is the only one he did. He was in the Phoenix area, he's retired now. You should be able to find a speed shop, with a dyno, in your area that should be able to do what you want. Rick

Seems like a bunch of people have tried without luck. It would be awesome if you could reach out and at least figure out what software was required that way we could bring that info to other shops.

Seems like a bunch of people have tried without luck. It would be awesome if you could reach out and at least figure out what software was required that way we could bring that info to other shops.

Something to remember there were only about 800 Stallions built total. Out of that I have only heard of 2 that tried to have the ECM worked on. Only about 100 or so Stallions ever joined this group. So not many people to draw from. I believe what you already have been told is about it.

A new Stallion has not been sold in 11 years. Parts from TBMS a sub division of Motor Trike out of Texas are scarce. Not much there. Unless you can find someone to try a mod of their own you will probably not find a canned program out there.

Good Luck

It's a 2.3 liter Ranger motor. From my understanding, there are plenty of programs out there to tune this engine. Any speed shop, with a Dyno, should be able to get this information. The shift patterns were changed slightly when it was on the Dyno. Rick

You know despite what the internet says about scanning and just disconnect the battery,

That is Bad JUJU

The drivers of the computers and files know way more than you think

The only way to fix this is a scan in real time by driving and recording the info

Nuff said, ;)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png