Front Brake Material?

Sure, ceramic brakes are a very good choice for braking, low dust and better stopping power when hot = longer pad life and less noise

Have you checked your brakes? I have 55000 on my Stallion and I'm no where near needing brakes. Rick

I have 17000 on mine but I have had warped rotors on it since I bought it 3 years ago. I could probably wait until until spring time but I'm going to be in a veterans day parade on Nov. 7th and possibly be part of the road crew as a blocker to the intersections.

Each year here in Detroit we generally have about 400 bikes show up for the Veterans Parade so I want to feel comfortable in it. I just wanted to know if it is okay to put ceramic brake pads on my stallion or if I need to keep the original regular break pads on it. I'm going to do both the front and back and I know I can put ceramic on the back, I just didn't know if I could put them on the front since the rotors are motorcycle rotors?

I thought I had warped rotors on mine also. It turned out to be the bushings on the bottom shock mounts were worn out. I replaced them and everything has been fine. Rick

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flathead54

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flathead54
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png