Front wheel replacement

B

Buck1

Howdy all.

I have a 97 Road King trike that I want to install a taller tire in front.

Is there a fender and wheel from a different model I can use with a 20-21" front tire?

I have dual rotor front brakes now but a single rotor brake would be fine.

Any help and suggestions would be appreciated.

Buck

Howdy all.

I have a 97 Road King trike that I want to install a taller tire in front.

Is there a fender and wheel from a different model I can use with a 20-21" front tire?

I have dual rotor front brakes now but a single rotor brake would be fine.

Any help and suggestions would be appreciated.

Buck

several companies make a 21 in wheel that fits nicely. You do not have to change fenders and you can use your stock rotors and calipers. No mods required. Look at my trike it has a 21 in from performance machine.

Check out wily shiny in Rancho Cucamonga California. I had them chrome my wheels, but he also had some he sold outright at righteous prices. Mr Joe is who I dealt with. The local HD dealer said they are the only Chrome wheels they will install other than HD stuff. Quality stuff

Check out wily shiny in Rancho Cucamonga California. I had them chrome my wheels, but he also had some he sold outright at righteous prices. Mr Joe is who I dealt with. The local HD dealer said they are the only Chrome wheels they will install other than HD stuff. Quality stuff

Would a sportster 21 inch wheel be adaptable to a road king front end? No idea of axle dia of one bike to another. Maybe switch to single rotor brake and a bracket to adapt the disk brake caliper? Just ideas I figure somebody else has already done?

Would a sportster 21 inch wheel be adaptable to a road king front end? No idea of axle dia of one bike to another. Maybe switch to single rotor brake and a bracket to adapt the disk brake caliper? Just ideas I figure somebody else has already done?

IIRC, Sportster hubs are different than Big Twins, this could be a possible brake rotor problem

Back