fuse box under hood

Welcome Mark. Your owners manual has pictures of the fuse panels under the seat and the one under the hood. Stallions were produced in 08, 09, 10, none in 11 and 12 and then again in 13. Production ended in 13 when the Ranger stopped production. Are you sure you have a 2017? Rick

Welcome Mark

I see you were able to find the Stallion forum section, go back to that sections home page and there is a post I placed there of PDF files of the owners manual. In that thread open the link for pg 41-50 and you will see that picture of the under the hood power box. This manual was from our 2008 Stallion but the 13 is basically the same as ALL Stallions used a 2007 Ford Ranger power train with many other substituted Ford parts. I would venture that the power box is the same.

Does anyone know the part number for the light switch or where to buy one?

Hi Mark I went on E-Bay and typed in 2007 Ford Head light Switch. The results showed many that look very much like it. The 2007 Fusion was the closest that I saw. The one I saw did not have the pull for fog lights shown on it. I think that's where you need to look. TBMS used some parts off other Fords besides the Ranger. But all around 2006 to 2007 which is when the prototype came out in late 2007.

Distribution box looks nothing like the owners manual pictures

I found the same problem. the cover has fuse and relay numbers mentioned that are not found in the owners manual. it looks nothing like the picture.

I'm stuck now... bike wont start, signals won't work...

uggh.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HomeFree

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HomeFree
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png