Hammock Seat

Looking to find any info on this type of seat. Trying to get something that will be comfy for Wife, I've tried Corbin & Mustang seat & she still having problems, info I read on Hammock seats says that it only fits '09 Harley's & up. I thought I read somewhere on here that a few members had this type seat....

Looking to find any info on this type of seat. Trying to get something that will be comfy for Wife, I've tried Corbin & Mustang seat & she still having problems, info I read on Hammock seats says that it only fits '09 Harley's & up. I thought I read somewhere on here that a few members had this type seat....

I have the Hammock seat and adjustable backrest for sale for $450.00 plus shipping. Like new. I do believe it fits 09 and up only, this one is from 2011 TG.

Seems like different strokes for different folks. I tried a Hammock but ended up with a Zepplin. And then there are some that just like the stock seat. Hope you find what you want. :)

We bought the heated version to go one the wife's Street Glide but then sold the bike. The seat was not bad so I kept it as I plan to buy a Road glide Ultra in a couple of years, after we trike and pay for a Goldwing conversion.

Seems like different strokes for different folks. I tried a Hammock but ended up with a Zepplin. And then there are some that just like the stock seat. Hope you find what you want. :)

You are correct. Not one seat fits all a$$. My bride is happy with the stock seat. I tried a Road Zepplin and she rode about 10 miles and wanted off it. I liked it but lost the battle.

Back