Hello from Hampton Roads VA

My wife is actually the trike owner. I'm still on two wheels for now. We rescued a 2011 HD Tri-Glide Ultra that belonged to our friend and did significant upgrades, including a Baker mechanical reverse gear, a rear lift kit, blacked-out Rinehart true-duals, and Ohlins rear shocks. Happy to share what we've learned so far in this forum and to learn from your experiences!

My wife is actually the trike owner. I'm still on two wheels for now. We rescued a 2011 HD Tri-Glide Ultra that belonged to our friend and did significant upgrades, including a Baker mechanical reverse gear, a rear lift kit, blacked-out Rinehart true-duals, and Ohlins rear shocks. Happy to share what we've learned so far in this forum and to learn from your experiences!

Welcome to Trike Talk - how you guys enjoy the newly acquired TriGlide.

Hampton Roads is a nice area; I am originally from Richmond. Sister lives in Hampton - her house is right on the ocean, beautiful.

Dan and Mrs. Dan welcome to Trike Talk……👍👍

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tmorri1
Back