Help with PIN

Just to be clear, when the fob is NOT present and the switch is turned on, is there ANY response at all? Does the security light continue at the same rate?

I will have to look at the security light. I didn't pay that much attention. It wouldn't start though. I'm old school. I wouldn't care at all if the security system was gone and I had to use the key to lock the switch like I did for so many years. Tech is wonderful.....until it fails!

Security light was blinking once every 3 seconds prox. I removed key from the building. I turned the ignition switch on and the security light stayed on solid. I hit the start switch and of course it did not start and the light stayed lit.

I concur with Cycle7447. On pre 2014, it’s ignition switch 3 times, left turn 3 times and right turn once, to display/change pin.

Pre 2014, it won’t read “enter pin”. Without fob present, turn on ignition and press both turn signal switches simultaneously. Then immediately you begin to enter your existing pin#.
You probably already knew that. You didn’t mention whether you have the pin# or you wanted to retrieve it so you that you could change it. I’ll back off now, nothing else to offer. Good luck!

Look here for trouble shooting ECM codes

7447. I tried that and it didn’t work. Maybe it’s me. However this trike was in an accident and had some repairs done to it. It appears mostly cosmetic. New front fender and outer fairing. RK, I’m pretty sure mine does NOT say enter PIN when fob is absent. We will figure it out. Thanks to all so far.
Look here for codes and more

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMR12

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMR12
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png