Huston We Have MaxJax

Mar 28, 2009
Near-Iowa City,Iowa
Yes I am CRAZY ! Works very well and feels safe ! I can now roll around under the trike in the rolling chair :D I also have lifted both my 67 and 67 Beetles and next is my Nissan Frontier.
This is with just one lift and the M/C adaptor, with Carbon One's lift bracket .
MaxJaxTrike 01.jpgMaxJaxTrike 02.jpgMaxJaxTrike 03.jpg

Looking at your pics I see some kind of emblem on the trunk. Could you post some pics of it? I have been looking for something to go on the trunk to break up that big open space. Also where did you get it ? Thx in advance for any help!

some pics

new1.jpgnew2.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I now have the bottoms blinking as well.
cars kinda notice now when I hit the breaks or I am at a stop... ThumbUp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjCzUlS_Iq0

View attachment 33934View attachment 33935

- - - Updated - - -

I now have the bottoms blinking as well. Cars kinda notice now when I hit the breaks or I am at a stop... ThumbUp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjCzUlS_Iq0

———————————————————————————————————————

Cougar,

I checked out your YouTube video from your link.

I am interested in the lowest lights on the rear of your trike, below your brake lights. Where did you get them? They seem to be made for those empty spaces. Though I would try to make them also ‘brake lights / blinkers’.

Also, I really like what you did with that Chrysler emblem! I don’t care for that large empty space, but have never come up with something to put there.

craigr

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msmoker
Back