I'll tell you what!

TwoBye

550+ Posts
Gold Club Member
Feb 4, 2014
Washington C. H.
It was such a nice day in southwest Ohio today I decided to get the old '99 GL1500SE w/CSC trike kit out and see if it would still run. After some on-going health problems that my wife has had we haven't rode the trike much last year or so far this year. So, unhooked the battery tender, gave a quick once over and hit the key and VOILA! She runs! Checked it over pretty closely to make sure there are no leaks or drips or whatever. All good there. So I took the old girl out for a little stroll, not too far. I'll tell you what! This trike runs perfectly. I mean EVERYTHING still works as it was supposed to work! I dearly love this trike! The radio works flawlessly. The cruise control works as designed. The brakes are all good and very responsive and the carbs even respond with the same 'snap' they always have had. I know its not an 1800 and it's 23 years old but I would not be afraid to head out tomorrow on a long multi day trip. Just had to jump up here and bragg a little. Now back to your regularly scheduled posts .......

It was such a nice day in southwest Ohio today I decided to get the old '99 GL1500SE w/CSC trike kit out and see if it would still run. After some on-going health problems that my wife has had we haven't rode the trike much last year or so far this year. So, unhooked the battery tender, gave a quick once over and hit the key and VOILA! She runs! Checked it over pretty closely to make sure there are no leaks or drips or whatever. All good there. So I took the old girl out for a little stroll, not too far. I'll tell you what! This trike runs perfectly. I mean EVERYTHING still works as it was supposed to work! I dearly love this trike! The radio works flawlessly. The cruise control works as designed. The brakes are all good and very responsive and the carbs even respond with the same 'snap' they always have had. I know its not an 1800 and it's 23 years old but I would not be afraid to head out tomorrow on a long multi day trip. Just had to jump up here and bragg a little. Now back to your regularly scheduled posts .......

👍😁—It’s a Honda…👍..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png