LA State HOG Rally

Mar 18, 2011
chicago,illinois
Just wondering if anyone else is going to the Louisiana State HOG Rally on April 04-06?

I'm leading a group of HOG members from the Chicago area down to the rally. We're leaving Tuesday the 2nd and leaving for home on Sunday the 7th. Our group will be staying at the Hampton Inn.

This has been my favorite rally for a number of years. Good people, great food and sunshine!! So if you've already gotten cabin fever the timing is right to get back on the road.

More info and rally schedule of events can be found at lastaterally.com

Russ

We're heading down Thursday morning with friends from the local HOG Chapter for some good Cajun food and fun. We're de-winterizing the gear and ready to roll for our first trip of this year. Can't wait to hit the road.

On Thursday we're going to ride the Trace between Jackson and Natchez. Have you been on that part? Any suggestions on things to see? - Russ

The last time I was rode the TRACE commuters were using it around Jackson and the speed limit was being really enforced.Great ride tho ya'll have fun.RIDE SAFE

On Thursday we're going to ride the Trace between Jackson and Natchez. Have you been on that part? Any suggestions on things to see? - Russ

My wife and I have ridden the Trace to Natchez and to Nashville. It's great if you are not in a hurry. Speed limit is 50 and enforced by federal park rangers.

If you want more specifics feel free to call my mobile 6012600789 it would be much easier than trying to type everything here. :D:D:D:D:D

Here is a neat link that might also give you some information.
Natchez Trace Bed and Breakfast Reservation Service | NatchezTraceTravel.com

I would have loved to ride with your group, but we already said we were riding with the other group down. I am assuming you are taking hwy 61 out of Natchez then South from Baton Rouge on hwy 1 to get to Houma. While it's the long way to get there, it is very scenic ride. Watch those 4 wheelers on the country roads; they will cut you off in a heartbeat. :xzqxz::xzqxz::xzqxz:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msmoker
Back