Motor Trike Goldwing rear suspension & brake problems

Hi all. New member - great forum.

Need assist please with 2008 Motor Trike Goldwing GL1800 issues. Just bought the machine and rear air suspension does not work - the electric controls/switches on left side of fairing do nothing and I cannot for the life of me locate the compressor or any fuses that work with it to test (never got any manuals or handbooks with the trike) - can anyone help?

2nd issue - I have a front brake and emergency/parking brake but no rear footbrake. I assume somehow MT tied in the rear brakes to the front brake and handlebar resevoir - is this right? If so does the handlebar resevoir hold all the brake fluid for both front and rear calipers? or is there another, hidden, resevoir?

What is the brake bleeding sequence?

Hi all. New member - great forum.

Need assist please with 2008 Motor Trike Goldwing GL1800 issues. Just bought the machine and rear air suspension does not work - the electric controls/switches on left side of fairing do nothing and I cannot for the life of me locate the compressor or any fuses that work with it to test (never got any manuals or handbooks with the trike) - can anyone help?

2nd issue - I have a front brake and emergency/parking brake but no rear footbrake. I assume somehow MT tied in the rear brakes to the front brake and handlebar resevoir - is this right? If so does the handlebar resevoir hold all the brake fluid for both front and rear calipers? or is there another, hidden, resevoir?

What is the brake bleeding sequence?

Andy.. Welcome to Trike Talk..👍👍

Andy

Here is the website for Motor Trike: About Our Company, Motor Trike

There are three Motor Trike dealers in Oregon: 1 Eugene, 2 Grants Pass and 3 (Near you in Portland) in Forest Grove at 8440 NW Gales Creek RD, Phone 503 357-8081. Probably not going to get much from Motor Trike because they don't give out much to their customers only to their dealers.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png