Motor Trike went above and beyond !!!

Jul 3, 2010
Cotopaxi,Co. USA
My wife's 05 RK MT conversion started making a whirling ginding noise and strange rattle. I tore into the rear end and found a bad bearing. I called MT for some removal instructions and even though their warranty is 3 years and 60,000 miles and her kit has been on for 7 years they said get it to them and they would either totally rebuild or replace the rear end at no charge. I removed it and took it down to them. I got there at 8 am Monday and they had a guy ready to work on it and 4 hours later they had it totally rebuilt and painted and loaded into my truck and I was on my way back home to Colorado. That is what I call above and beyond the call. There is no way I expected that. Just wanted to pass this on and give MT a big thanks. If you are thinking of a conversion kit I would say you can't go wrong with MT and they do make both a solid axle and an IRS kit. We have two of them.
Just my experience,
SR

That is awesome. I am sure that you won't find that type of customer service at your local Harley dealership. It's also reassuring to know that there are some companies out there that still realize that without satisfied customers they will not be in business very long.

Motor Trike is a Terrific company! I just had the opportunity to be down in Tyler, TX for a Blue Knights convention and Motor Trike donated a trailer to be raffled off for the group and they also opened up their entire company for tours. I was lucky enough to be on a tour group lead by Jeff himself and he was fantastic! They took a great part of their day to do these tours and the people along the way in the various job areas took time to explain what they do and how long they have been with MT and it just appeared everyone there really enjoys working there. They have one fantastic facility and if you are ever in the area do all that you can to stop by and say "HI" even if you don't ride a MT trike as they are wonderful people.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png