New guy from Wisconsin

Welcome from Michigan.

You live in WI - why would you buy a new bike in January...... huimmm, I live in Michigan and did the same thing.

Would look in the garage almost every night - wanted to make sure it was warm (lol)

Welcome from Michigan.

You live in WI - why would you buy a new bike in January...... huimmm, I live in Michigan and did the same thing.

Would look in the garage almost every night - wanted to make sure it was warm (lol)

Yes, bought it in January on Friday the 13th. Was going to have it delivered until I saw their bike storage facility. Nice new building about the size of a football field with in floor heat. Thought I could wait to take it home.

Yes, bought it in January on Friday the 13th. Was going to have it delivered until I saw their bike storage facility. Nice new building about the size of a football field with in floor heat. Thought I could wait to take it home.

Purchased mine on Jan 23rd. Actually, my wife got it for me - my birthday is 1/29.

Dealer delivered it tom me a few days later. Couldn't wait until good riding weather. So, around April, we had a few nice days - and I took her out.

There is more to the story. A short time later, I could not make a fist on my right hand. Ended up with carpal tunnel surgery. Bike has all but 795 miles on it. So, I lost that entire 2021 riding season.

We decided to trike it - and it is absolutely beautiful. Got about 6000 miles on her last season - and, already have tons of rids planned for the 2023 season.

kAY6FK9.jpg

Old guy from Wis.

Glad to hear about your trike, I share your thoughts on waiting until spring. My situation mirror's yours, bought a 22 triglide in November.

Trailered from SC, been sitting in the garage since then, that's what we do living in Wisconsin. Have a great season, it will be here soon.

Back