New Insta Trike on the road.

Jun 22, 2015
Holt FL
Hi Guys. I have poured over your comments and posts on this forum. I chose the Tow Pac largely based on what I've read here. You guys are a whole lot smarter than me! I've got a Triumph Rocket 3 tourer. Just after I bought it I had a misstep which re injured my left knee and had to be replaced.( Safety tip: never, ever fall off an airplane!) The new titanium joint isn't as strong as the original equipment and the bike is ungainly at stops and at low speeds. So I opted to trike it. Glad I did. This thing is a whole lot easier on me and doesn't scare the wife half to death! Only have 150 miles on it, my part time employment is getting in the way, but I think we'll be happy together.

I may be asking stupid questions from time to time(count on it!) so bear with me!

Welcome to the Tow Pac owners forum... Glad your enjoying the ride... How about a few photos when you get a chance... I've never seen a Triumph Rocket yet with TP kit... The only stupid question is the one not asked!!! Ask away...

Les

Sorry to hear about your knee problems. That is the reason I put a tow pac on my Honda GL1500 when I got it and now on my Honda GL1800. I have a bad left knee and I could not depend on holding up the bike when I came to a stop. I could not at the time afford to fully trike my wing so I went with the tow pac and glad I did. The wife and I have a great time out on the roads and we go riding when ever we can. Like everyone else has said "there are no stupid questions." We all have to learn some where.

Ride Safe Always !!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wyldesydedavid

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wyldesydedavid
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png