New Member, but NOT to TrikeTalk.com

pmar6004

TOI - South Dakota
Mar 30, 2010
Watertown, SD, USA
I just wanted to thank Randy for enabling we "auto-cyclers", namely we Vanderhallers, to have our own forum, within TrikeTalk. To provide a bit of history, in 2020, I decided to trade my 2009 Stallion in for another 3 - wheeler after learning sometime prior, that Thoroughbred Motorsports was no longer continuing to manufacture the Stallion. There were other reasons I wanted to change or upgrade to something a bit more comfortable and a lot safer to operate for both me and my passenger, which by the way, was now able to now sit next to me, rather than behind me or in tandem, a big advantage when it comes to communicating with each other. I considered the Polaris Slingshot, but I just did not like its styling. Maybe my feelings will[FONT=&amp] change t[/FONT]owards the Slingshot, now that Vanderhall Motorworks has decided to scrape the internal combustion GM 1.5 liter turbo engine and go all electric this year, a BIG mistake, imho.

In closing I would just like to plug the Deadwood 3 - Wheeler Rally, now celebrating its 10th year as the world's most popular and attractive 3 - wheeler rally. I'm one of its main promoters and have been for the past 8 years and counting. The rally will be July 7th - 12th, located in the historic western town of Deadwood, SD, nestled in the beautiful and scenic Black Hills. To learn more about the rally and to pre-register online, go to http://d3wr.firstgold.com I will be hosting a ride event specifically for Auto-Cyclers on July 9th, titled AUTO-CYCLER's DEVILS TOWER RUN. For more information, go to my FB site: South Dakota Vanderhall Owners and find the event posting. Please read my comments for the details of the event. Hope to see many of you in them thar Hills!

View attachment My '20 Vanderhall Carmel GT.jpg

Good move Paul The Stallion is going to harder and harder to keep on the road as time passes.

That's what I was thinking Ted... I will admit that I do miss the A/C on those hot, sultry summer days. Even with an open cockpit, it still felt nice.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png