New Member - from Allen TX - Considering the Voyager trike kit for 2013 HD FLHTCU

Feb 12, 2023
Parker
New Member - from Allen TX - Considering the Voyager trike kit for 2013 HD FLHTCU

I would search threads but thought I would instead use this opportunity to do my intro email and kill 2 birds at once.

The wife isnt very comfortable tagging along anymore I guess I'm getting older (61) and so is she at almost 60. I'm thinking a trike conversion would help her fears at least of me dropping the bike and her being crushed even though I've never dropped it. But its understandable.

Voyager kits look like a good and economical option to the other more expensive and permanent ones out there.

Thoughts?

Also, is a reverse kit a must have if I go with a trike? Seems pretty important but IDK since they are always an optional item.

Thanks.

I would search threads but thought I would instead use this opportunity to do my intro email and kill 2 birds at once.

The wife isnt very comfortable tagging along anymore I guess I'm getting older (61) and so is she at almost 60. I'm thinking a trike conversion would help her fears at least of me dropping the bike and her being crushed even though I've never dropped it. But its understandable.

Voyager kits look like a good and economical option to the other more expensive and permanent ones out there.

Thoughts?

Also, is a reverse kit a must have if I go with a trike? Seems pretty important but IDK since they are always an optional item.

Thanks.

Van ..Welcome to Trike Talk..👍👍.. And since you asked’ In my opinion, I would get what you call a permanent Trike….. Also, unless you only park on flat level surfaces or you don’t mind avoiding parking spaces because you’ll have to backpedal your way out with your feet.. Then you don’t need reverse..

Welcome to Trike Talk Van! I agree with Bob. You need to think about a three wheeled trike. And get reverse and a rake kit while you are having it built. It'll make for a more enjoyable ride!

You ought to call or text Randy, our President, at 346-800-7946. His business, Cut N Shoot Customs, is building trikes in Conroe, Texas.

http://www.cutnshootcustoms.com/home.html

Last edited:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rramo
Back