RJFJ

10+ Posts
Oct 22, 2023
Carefree,AZ
Hi All

I have just order a Roadsmith trike kit for my 2017 Goldwing. I have been lurking on this site for the last 6 months soaking up as much information as I could before ordering my kit. 10 Years ago I trike my 2007 Goldwing with a Champion IRS, so my wife could still ride with me. I still had my 99 Valkyrie Std as 2 wheeler. Well that lasted about 3 years and the wife decided to quit riding all together and I sold the trike. I rode the Valkyrie and in 2017 I sold Valkyrie and purchased a 2017 Goldwing. I'm now 66 1/2 years old and I'm ready to move back to a trike as my full time ride and close the chapter on my 2 wheel adventures. Thank you to everyone who contributed to this site. There is a lot of knowledge and expertise include in all the pages on this forum.

Thank You once again:)

Any one else from AZ on this Site?

Hi All

I have just order a Roadsmith trike kit for my 2017 Goldwing. I have been lurking on this site for the last 6 months soaking up as much information as I could before ordering my kit. 10 Years ago I trike my 2007 Goldwing with a Champion IRS, so my wife could still ride with me. I still had my 99 Valkyrie Std as 2 wheeler. Well that lasted about 3 years and the wife decided to quit riding all together and I sold the trike. I rode the Valkyrie and in 2017 I sold Valkyrie and purchased a 2017 Goldwing. I'm now 66 1/2 years old and I'm ready to move back to a trike as my full time ride and close the chapter on my 2 wheel adventures. Thank you to everyone who contributed to this site. There is a lot of knowledge and expertise include in all the pages on this forum.

Thank You once again:)

Any one else from AZ on this Site?

Ron……Welcome to Trike Talk…👍👍..

:GL1800: Howdy and welcome :wave4: from Rim Country in Arizona. :clapping:

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Hi BrokenBackJack

I use to have a cabin in Pine 20 years ago and now have a small condo in Heber/Overgaard and Santa Fe NM. We use the condo's to escape the heat of Carefree in the summer months. I rode thru Payson many of times. Nice area to ride in the summer.

Nice meeting you.

RJ

Hello from Bagdad, AZ. Great riding up here also.

Kurt

Hi Kurt

You can say that again. I have been on that road to many times too count, We would come up thru Yarnell to Kirkland Junction and then up Hwy 96 just in time for lunch at The Diner on Main. Good riding!!

Nice meeting you

RJ

Hi, I'm from southeastern AZ, down by Sierra Vista, Tombstone, Bisbee area. Love the riding over in NM.

Hi Ed

My wife lived in Sierra Vista for 6 months in the early 1980's. Some cool place to go in that part of the state. 2 of my favorites are Kartchner Caverns and love to ride thru Chiricahua National Monument. Carr canyon is worth a stop, but is better done with a jeep.

I have only owned my Santa Fe condo for 2 years, but I have been exploring northern NM like Tao's and Red River area's. I really love that part of the state.

Nice to meet you

RJ

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png