New Stallion Seat

Pooh105

TOI - New Mexico
May 30, 2010
Aurora, CO
Well, the new seat is installed and looks fantastic. Dan Ballard at Bitchn Stichn did a great job on the design and fitting of the seat. I gave up the passenger seat for more leg room. I sit a little higher but, I'm a big guy anyway. Hope you like the photos.

If you are in the Denver area and need a new seat, give me a call and I'll hook you up with Dan or, just look up Bitchn Stichn in Lakewood, CO.

Attachments

• IMG_0762.JPG
    IMG_0762.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_0764.JPG
    IMG_0764.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_0763.JPG
    IMG_0763.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0766.JPG
    IMG_0766.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_0769.JPG
    IMG_0769.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_0770.JPG
    IMG_0770.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 181
Well, the new seat is installed and looks fantastic. Dan Ballard at Bitchn Stichn did a great job on the design and fitting of the seat. I gave up the passenger seat for more leg room. I sit a little higher but, I'm a big guy anyway. Hope you like the photos.

If you are in the Denver area and need a new seat, give me a call and I'll hook you up with Dan or, just look up Bitchn Stichn in Lakewood, CO.

That's a great idea, but the Stallion is the wife's and I don't think she would fit behind me. I like you need more leg room, and my ideal situation would be one for her and one for me, but getting a replacement seat bottom is either expensive or impossible.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Busymo
Back