New To Me V8

rrunner

100+ Posts
My New toy. Been wanting one for quite some time now. Recently took it on a 150 mile trip and it ran perfectly.
v8-3.jpgv8-2.jpgv8-1.jpgv8-4.jpg

WOW....Looks like very little rake....I suppose the long bars still provide enough leverage for easy steering maybe.....ThumbUp...NICE Looking Trike.....ThumbUp:10:

I know about the less than ideal rake, that will be taken care of in the near future. For now let the good times roll...

WOW....Looks like very little rake....I suppose the long bars still provide enough leverage for easy steering maybe.....ThumbUp...NICE Looking Trike.....ThumbUp:10:

actually the short rake equal less trail which is a good thing.... but if you get too little rake the fork wont suck up the bumps as well

actually the short rake equal less trail which is a good thing.... but if you get too little rake the fork wont suck up the bumps as well

...too little trail because of not enough rake can also lead to "twitchiness".....like riding a flat tracker out on the highway.....breathing in and out will almost make it steer.....;)

Back