new trike

I was looking for a trike in the OK area and ran into a club member at a garage sale. Drove 20 minutes to Roff, OK and found a Wilmac 1977 ready for restoration. 1200 motor, fiberglass looks like the day it rolled out. Gold wing front end and all the gauges and electric speedo. Lost my Harley due to back and knee replacement but ready to get this one from the ground up ready. Thanks Ada OK

I was looking for a trike in the OK area and ran into a club member at a garage sale. Drove 20 minutes to Roff, OK and found a Wilmac 1977 ready for restoration. 1200 motor, fiberglass looks like the day it rolled out. Gold wing front end and all the gauges and electric speedo. Lost my Harley due to back and knee replacement but ready to get this one from the ground up ready. Thanks Ada OK

Gary..Welcome to Trike Talk..đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Gary..Welcome to Trike Talk...from... North Ga. ..:wave4:

You are still out there.

As long as you are still out there riding its all good. Good luck with your restore!

D

Back