Owner"s Manuals

Does anyone know of a good place to get a owner"s manual for a goldwing motorcycle and some touch up paint. I recently purchased a 2006 goldwing trike and they did not have the owner's manual for it. I am also looking for some touch up paint, I don't know the paint code but they call it titaium. Thanks for any info someone might have..

Does anyone know of a good place to get a owner"s manual for a goldwing motorcycle and some touch up paint. I recently purchased a 2006 goldwing trike and they did not have the owner's manual for it. I am also looking for some touch up paint, I don't know the paint code but they call it titaium. Thanks for any info someone might have..

I have this manual http://wingstuff.com/products/20349-service-repair-manual-cd-for-gl1800-2006-2010?from_search=1 Has the service/owner/navi/Electronic Troubleshooting manuals

http://www.colorrite.com/ or http://www.uspaint.com/ should be able to fix you up with paint. For 2006 that was called:

Y181P
Challenger Brown Metallic (Titanium)

<tbody>
</tbody>

I hope that helps you out.. :xszpv::xszpv:

Make sure you are sitting down when you see what touch up paint cost, especially since most need two different colors.

Make sure you are sitting down when you see what touch up paint cost, especially since most need two different colors.

You said a mouth full !! I could have bought a manufactured trailer for what the 2015 color match paint and material cost to build my BAG TRAILER!! But then I would have one just like someone else has. I guarantee mine is one of a kind.

Bra 1.JPG

Sorry for the hijacking!!! :AGGHH:

Re: Titanium paint color
We had our Honda dealer look our color up one time - people usually call it Titanium but the true Honda color name for it is:
Challenger Brown Metallic
...sorry, don't have the paint code for it but we later looked up some panel parts online and they were indeed listed as Challenger Brown Metallic. Nothing was listed as Titanium. Tell your dealer to look up that fancy paint name. Our Gold Wing trikes are both 2009.

Your local dealer should be able to get you factory touch up paint as honda sells it for the wings.

Helm has the owner's manuals. I bought mine from them. Helm Inc.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stockville69

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stockville69
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png