Personal question for stallion drivers

Captain H

Contributing Member
Hi guys , just wondering ,when your driving , how do you keep your left foot ? I ride with my heal down , toes up over the brake , any time I am in traffic , intersection , or if I feel I may need the brake . Now I do not ride the brake , just up & sometimes resting against the left sideboard . When on roads that look good [lite traffic] & feel good , I rest it flat but in the ready .How do you guys & girls do it ?

thanks , captain h

Hi guys , just wondering ,when your driving , how do you keep your left foot ? I ride with my heal down , toes up over the brake , any time I am in traffic , intersection , or if I feel I may need the brake . Now I do not ride the brake , just up & sometimes resting against the left sideboard . When on roads that look good [lite traffic] & feel good , I rest it flat but in the ready .How do you guys & girls do it ?

thanks , captain h

Ditto for the way you do it!!!

Where I rest my feet

Ditto for the way you do it!!!
I made some wedged wooden blocks to rest my feet on, I was getting back pain when my feet were flat on the floor, these blocks set back far enough that my left foot can be easily moved to the brake pedal.

Hello
On my beast I have 2 passenger fold up pegs that are fixed to a metal plate and mounted to the floor
the angle is the same as the pedals and I can rest my feet against the body and then just slide my foot
over the pedals when I need to activate either gas or brake. can go back and forth from having my feet
flat or resting on pegs. hope this helps

Dragon

Very interesting & some real good ideas here , thanks guys . I agree , it's what works best for you . A big thumbs up to all, ThumbUp. Ride safe & enjoy your ride, they are a great trike .

Hello
On my beast I have 2 passenger fold up pegs that are fixed to a metal plate and mounted to the floor
the angle is the same as the pedals and I can rest my feet against the body and then just slide my foot
over the pedals when I need to activate either gas or brake. can go back and forth from having my feet
flat or resting on pegs. hope this helps

Dragon

How about a picture of your pegs ?? THANKS

Most of the time I ride with my feet flat on the floor. When I'm in traffic of course I have them close to the pedals and sometimes when I'm out on the interstate I ride with my legs (one at a time) out the side. I don't do that unless I'm out on a long strech of road and need a different position to sit.

thanks , captain h

in heavy traffic ,or as i use mine mostly for parades i use the hand brake/ parking brake just to get it from rolling free but most of the time shift out of drive

Herman, Sometimes I'll pull my feet back and rest them on the elevated section of the floorboard when on the highways. It stretches out the leg a little from being in the same position on long rides. Sometimes one foot sometimes both!!

Tom

Back