Question on EBS

Trampas

1000+ Posts
Aug 27, 2016
Des Moines IA US
I have ran a pill bottle all of last year in the air box for the EBS, this year as of yesterday I have now run it on the outside of the air box, ran hose down by side the cam cover and down past the frame. When hooking up the filter I see it is past the frame and and you can see if you bend over to look. So what I did was added another straight barb fitting with more hose and zip it to the frame so it level with the frame.

My question is leave it level with the frame or let it hang down below the frame???? With it level with the frame will the excess oil or gasses be able to reach the filter, I know with the pill bottle I used last year I filled the bottle to almost half, was surprised about this but was happy none of it went onto the top of my pistons.

All for now Trampas

P.S. Happy Mother's day to all mother's out there and have a good day

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png