Rainey day thought's

Here in the NE , home roofs are covered with panels . I’ve asked a few neighbors in the hood, as to there savings . Most say I don’t know . Some say ; “Well my bill adverages 50% less than before “. Then the accountant said ; “ Well by the time you figure in the install cost , along with the savings , plus any removal/ reinstall for any roof repairing , it costs me the same as it would normally be with out them “. So I asked him then why did ya do it , “Well being everyone else was , it seemed like a good thing at the time “. The forcast for the next 7 days ; Mostly cloudy with occasional showers . ☔

While in Home Depot , a solar salesman approached me , after listening to him for a good 15min , I asked him as to how many yrs before there paid off . He said around 15 . I said I’m 75 . He said have a good day .

I get the solar sales men a lot…..And to let them down easy….(I feel bad for them having to approach strangers in a store to make a living)…..I just say I have too many trees 🌲 that have to be cut down to get solar….And then they just back off and head on over to the next person..

While it pours out there , to end around 1900 - 1930 , I guess I’ll drain the fuel from the generator into the empty goat fuel container . When the goat container is empty , then fill up the goat container with a fresh load and refill the generator . Then refill the goat container for the goat .

100 times the number of cops BEFORE defunding wouldn't have been enough.

Why is it one particular group seems to have all the problems with the cops? Could it be that that particular group is "the problem"?

Like my Old Man would always say……
If you always have a problem with people or a group not liking you….Maybe the problem is that you as a group aren’t being very likable to others …?

Need someone to splain to me , as to why battery push/self propelled lawn mowers have headlights ? I would rather have a cup holder .

For some reason , all electric vehicles have twice as many led lights on them . Yes leds need much less power to shine . But they still need/use battery power . One would think electric things would cut back on all that to save battery energy for more distance .

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png