Rake Kit 4 or 6 degree Gold wing 1500 Champion conversion

May 27, 2021
Crescent, Okla. USA
Howdy all thinking of installing a rake kit on my GL15OO Champion conversion trike. Not sure which to buy 4 or 6 degree. I'm 65 and the handlebars wear me out at low speeds. Thanks in advance for any help.

Howdy all thinking of installing a rake kit on my GL15OO Champion conversion trike. Not sure which to buy 4 or 6 degree. I'm 65 and the handlebars wear me out at low speeds. Thanks in advance for any help.

Garry welcome and just for your info go with Papa Zook's response. But I will add, go to the bottom of the forum page and see the ad for CUT-N-SHOOT. Call that number speak with Papa Zook and he will sell you that rake kit at a better price than elsewhere and it is a quality product. Papa Zook (Randy) is the owner of this forum and a honest great guy. You will not go wrong. He will also give you great information about anything even if you are not buying from him.

Update. I took Papa Zook's advice. Even went by his shop in August to pick 6 degree kit up. Papa wasn't there but had a good chat with his son and a tour of the shop (amazing). Finally install the kit and put seals and bushings in the forks. Went for a short test ride and feels great! No handlebar jerk at slow speeds. It handles like a dream.

Thank you all for the advice and thank you Papa Zook.

Garry

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rramo
Back