Requesting links for a stallion.

Hi,

I don't know if this has been talked about before or not. Does anyone have any links for the following,

Owner's manual for a 2008-2010 stallion?

Repair manual for 2008-2010 stallion?

Cross reference parts list for parts on the stallion to auto or motorcycle parts?

I really like the looks of a stallion and I have had the chance to take one for a test drive so I'm going to be looking for a 2008-2010 stallion in the spring but unless I can find these links ahead of time especially the cross reference parts list I might not buy a stallion. Thanks ahead of time for any help on getting these links.

Greg

Welcome Greg

TBMS, the maker of the Stallion trike offered no printed repair manual or parts list for the Stallion. The best and pretty much only source of information other than TBMS, can be found here on this forum. You're at the right place. To

Greg welcome aboard.

As all ready stated the info you want was for the most part was not produced. There is an owners manual that covers some of the basics like fuses and tire change etc. If you look at the sticky threads in this Stallion Forum, I posted that manual. Its for a 2008 all though I don't think it ever changed.

The last of approx 850 Stallions was made in 2013. Because the factory could not get any more FORD Ranger 2.3l drive trains. There is a group of us on here that share as much info as we can on doing repairs etc. So your best source for info is to read the different threads.

Some parts are still available from TBMS but as time goes on that will diminish.

My wife has almost 100k on her "08" and we plan on keeping it running for another 100k.

Good Luck

Hi,

I don't know if this has been talked about before or not. Does anyone have any links for the following,

Owner's manual for a 2008-2010 stallion?

Repair manual for 2008-2010 stallion?

Cross reference parts list for parts on the stallion to auto or motorcycle parts?

I really like the looks of a stallion and I have had the chance to take one for a test drive so I'm going to be looking for a 2008-2010 stallion in the spring but unless I can find these links ahead of time especially the cross reference parts list I might not buy a stallion. Thanks ahead of time for any help on getting these links.

Greg

Test drive it a couple of more times and you'll get over not having the repair manual. All Stallions did come with an owners manual so the seller should have that for you. If you can't find a fix for an issue on this site, it probably hasn't happened yet! Several of the members always chime in to fixes of how to and where to go for parts.

Tomg

Welcome to the Stallion forum. I am going on ten years with mine and I have never had any trouble getting an answer here or from the factory. There is actually a factory member who chimes in when a problem surfaces. A few years ago many of us were requesting what you are looking for, but it never came to pass. As for the engine and drive train, most Ford Ranger parts are used. The rear brakes are from a Ford 500 car which were only produced about two years, but most parts houses stock them. The front brakes are from a Toyota TJ. Hope that it works out for you. Good luck.

Thanks for all your input.

My biggest concern is I don't want to buy a stallion and not know that I can get parts for it. If I do buy one it will be between 08-10 just to try and keep the original cost down.

Can someone answer me this question. I have been looking on line for them and the price range is kind of funny. For the most part they are either above $18,000 or below $4000. I have only seen maybe 2 of them between that range. Anyone know why? My other problem is I live just north of Detroit in Michigan and the closest one for sale I have seen is in Pa so that is another reason why I'm a little concerned about buying one because I have to do so far to see one.

Greg

My biggest concern is I don't want to buy a stallion and not know that I can get parts for it. If I do buy one it will be between 08-10 just to try and keep the original cost down.

Can someone answer me this question. I have been looking on line for them and the price range is kind of funny. For the most part they are either above $18,000 or below $4000. I have only seen maybe 2 of them between that range. Anyone know why? My other problem is I live just north of Detroit in Michigan and the closest one for sale I have seen is in Pa so that is another reason why I'm a little concerned about buying one because I have to do so far to see one.

Greg

The above 18k would be normal. Below 4k? must be parts only. With only around 850 built they can be far between.

Mountain Rider has looked for Stallions and found deals too good to be true and when he attempted to contact the seller, he never could get any replies. There are lots of people out there just attempting to get your personal information so be careful. I feel that you will be paying 15-20k if it's in very good condition with tires that have been replaced as any tire over 6 years old can't legally be repaired. Always check the build date on the tires as it will run $4-500 for the rear, $125 plus r&r from the trike, shocks front and rear are $500 and will take about 1 1/2 Hrs to change. But don't let this run you off as these are normal maintenance.

Tomg

welcome aboard Clifford. Please register your trike on the Stallion Forum/Thread like to keep track of who as what.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeeMan
Back