Roadsmith Owners

I have a R/Smith also (w/o the added fuel tank, so I can't comment on that part of it, BUT adding a another battery, was hard to fit in there... BUT believe me it will fit.. take your time, grab a stool to sit down in front of it first.........and replace it.......

Here's just a suggestion: I wire/tied all the pos and neg wires first before removing them off the battery post, this will keep them all together, so your don't miss one OR get them mixed up and MISplace a wire by mistake... [the above suggestion wasn't meant to be-little you, in any way OK?] cause I myself, did it the first time I replaced a battery.....:victory:

Ronnie

3/26/22

Foot pegs

I went on my first “ long” ride yesterday and when I went to get off trike my left peg lower arm cracked. I do T have a picture of the arm but it is for riders with long legs and it moves the feet forward about 1”-1/2”. I can’t remember where I got them, it’s been 6 yrs since I got them. It didn’t come with trike kit, I got it aftermarket. I could just have it welded but would rather replace it. I’m hoping someone knows what I mean and can help me out. If I can figure out how to post a picture I will. Tia

has anyone lowered their rider foot pegs? If yes what did you do to lower them?