Roadsmith Unveils New Auxiliary Fuel Tank Option for Harley-Davidson Touring

Mar 29, 2008
USA
Roadsmith Unveils New Auxiliary Fuel Tank Option for Harley-Davidson Touring

White Bear Lake, MN (February 10, 2015) – Roadsmith Trikes unveiled an all new auxiliary fuel tank option at the V-Twin Dealer Expo in Cincinnati, and at the Minneapolis Progressive International Motorcycle Show this past weekend. Roadsmith’s new option will be of utmost importance to the true touring trike rider, featuring a full 3-gallon fuel capacity and separate filler neck allowing for long distance range and rapid fill. The system also features an “on-the-fly” transfer system, with the push of a button, all 3-gallons can transfer to the main tank in a matter of minutes.

This new option is poised to not only allow the rider to go the extra mile, but more importantly offer a peace of mind knowing that fuel will no longer limit the adventure. The auxiliary tank retails for $799 and is designed for the 2009 and newer Harley-Davidson based Roadsmith trike conversions, specifically for the Roadsmith flagship HDTR model. This tank will not fit other manufacturer's conversions, nor will it fit the Harley Tri Glide or Free Wheeler trikes.

For more than 40 years, Roadsmith Trikes has been designing and producing some of the best engineered, best handling trikes in the business. Based in White Bear Lake, MN, Roadsmith manufactures and distributes 19 different trike conversion kits for Honda, Harley-Davidson, Victory and Indian motorcycles. They are represented by over a 100 Roadsmith dealers in the U.S. and Canada as well as their own retail location, The Trike Shop, on Beach Street in Daytona Beach, FL.

Ride With The Expert​
Roadsmith Aux Fuel Tank HD.jpg

Roadsmith Trikes

(800) 331-0705

Attachments

• Roadsmith Aux Fuel Tank HD.jpg
    Roadsmith Aux Fuel Tank HD.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 721
Thats exactly wht i needed

Never seem to get the miles i Really want from my stock tank. might be able to get a few hundred more with this...cool

extra gas

I carry a 1 gallon can in my trunk . Never needed it but its there if you miss a gas stop. Takes up very little room.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msmoker
Back