Sold my Electra Glide now selling my Tri Glide and getting a new or newer one.

Notgrownup

650+ Posts
Oct 27, 2021
Snow Hill NC USA
Sold my Electra Glide now selling my Tri Glide and getting a new or newer one.

My plan is now to sell my 14 Tri Glide and get a 21 or newer one, I really want a 114 inch so I can pull my trailer more comfortably. The plan was to buy one and try, now we know we want to keep on Triking. I love shopping for new vehicles lol. It makes me feel like a kid… I had my 2007 Electra Glide since new. It’s going to a very good home.

My plan is now to sell my 14 Tri Glide and get a 21 or newer one, I really want a 114 inch so I can pull my trailer more comfortably. The plan was to buy one and try, now we know we want to keep on Triking. I love shopping for new vehicles lol. It makes me feel like a kid… I had my 2007 Electra Glide since new. It’s going to a very good home.

ThumbUp…..

Founda really good deal on a 21 but the color is not black. Mrs Notgrownup wants black… I guess since she’s half the ride I will not fight that too much but we may need to bend a bit… lol, I have been known to have some pretty convincing ways..

Founda really good deal on a 21 but the color is not black. Mrs Notgrownup wants black… I guess since she’s half the ride I will not fight that too much but we may need to bend a bit… lol, I have been known to have some pretty convincing ways..

Hey - glad to hear the EG is sold. Good luck with the TriGlide sale.

Have you rinally decided to not do a conversion?

Also, go with black - show Mrs Notgrownup just how much you care (lol)

Yeah, I decided to stick with Tri Glide as much as I love the idea of IRS I can install the best shock’s possible and live with that. I like the idea of being able to be serviced at a HD dealership anywhere in North America. I plan on traveling with this one after retirement.

Now I just need to decide on the year or new.

Yeah, I decided to stick with Tri Glide as much as I love the idea of IRS I can install the best shock’s possible and live with that. I like the idea of being able to be serviced at a HD dealership anywhere in North America. I plan on traveling with this one after retirement.

From what I have seen around this area it is best to buy new, you can deal on a new one but one that is 1 to 3 years old around here they don't want to deal very good and a used trike is in the high dollar range which is good if I was going to sell mine but I'm not. Good luck on finding what you want.

All for now Trampas

You might check with your local dealer on carry over 22 and 23 models or see if they will locate from another dealer and trade with that dealer for you, if you can find a 22 or 23 model not yet sold it should still have a factory warranty?

From what I have seen around this area it is best to buy new, you can deal on a new one but one that is 1 to 3 years old around here they don't want to deal very good and a used trike is in the high dollar range which is good if I was going to sell mine but I'm not. Good luck on finding what you want.

All for now Trampas

From what I've heard, HD will void the warranty on one if they know you towing a trailer with it. So thats something to look into if buying new.

The more I look at the new trikes the more I’m leaning toward a low miles 21 or22 model. The warranty doesn’t really worry me too bad.

Buying a new stock Tri glide for close to $40000 and having it worth $30000 as soon as I drive off the lot pisses me off.

Started stripping off the stuff I have added over the last 2 years. I didn’t realize how much stuff I did to it.

Attachments

• 71475904104__37A21A9B-1A25-409D-99E2-AA73FABD9A10.jpg
    71475904104__37A21A9B-1A25-409D-99E2-AA73FABD9A10.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 48
  • 71475902532__79E0080A-0348-4D3C-A5EA-DDE6B534F492.jpg
    71475902532__79E0080A-0348-4D3C-A5EA-DDE6B534F492.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 50

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndyX

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndyX
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png