Super Visor

Love Mine!

I've had the Supervisor mounted on my helmet for over three years! Love it, no more getting my eyes fried by the sun when headed West in the late afternoon or in the AM headed East! Best $$ I spent for eye protection and road safety!:clapping:

For years I’ve wondered why my helmet doesn’t have a visor for the sun. It’s two months away from riding season here in Massachusetts but I’m definitely going to buy one soon. Even if I don’t like it it’s so inexpensive it’s worth a try.

Ive had one on my HJC 3/4 helmet for years a great product. Why more 3/4 helmets dont come with them I dont know why.

Does anyone have the smoke colored visor? If so, does it work well blocking the sun?

Mine isn't a smoke colored visor per se but it is a Transition visor and reacts to sunlight. As soon as it's exposed to sunlight, it turns dark but at night it's clear. The helmet I have is a Klim TK1200.

I tried to order the super-visor today and the only payment methods that they accept are PayPal and Venmo. My PayPal account got hacked years ago and they were absolutely no help trying to get it straightened out so I’ll never use them again. I have no idea what Venmo is. Something about tying it to my bank account which will never happen. Does anyone know any other sites where I can buy one or something similar?

Maybe call them directly, on Monday. 888-231-0710. Tell them what has you held up.

I'll bet they can help. Friendly & helpful when I called with a question.

You won't believe the difference the Super Visor makes!
888-231-0710888

888-231-0710888-231-0710888-231-0710

I tried to order the super-visor today and the only payment methods that they accept are PayPal and Venmo. My PayPal account got hacked years ago and they were absolutely no help trying to get it straightened out so I’ll never use them again. I have no idea what Venmo is. Something about tying it to my bank account which will never happen. Does anyone know any other sites where I can buy one or something similar?

Looks like you can use your credit card, processed thru Paypal, no account required.

viisor.png

I’ll never use PayPal again under any circumstances. I sent super visor an email and they said to call them directly which I will do. I just keep….forgetting!!:xzqxz:

I finally got in contact with the owners and ordered the visor over the phone . Seems like a mom and pop shop which is perfect. Installed very easily. Still haven’t had the bike out yet but it looks like it will work very well.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png