tire pressure for trike

Just remember that trike tire pressure is different for the 2 wheelers. If you are riding something with automobile tires tgecpressure usually is much lower on the end with 2 wheels and if the 3rd tire is on a Stallion it's higher. My old Stallion I had 40psi front and 25psi rears, my Vanderhall Carmel has 25psi for all 3. If it rides like a truck, check for high pressure then check if you have adjustable shocks. Tomg

tyre pressures

Just remember that trike tire pressure is different for the 2 wheelers. If you are riding something with automobile tires tgecpressure usually is much lower on the end with 2 wheels and if the 3rd tire is on a Stallion it's higher. My old Stallion I had 40psi front and 25psi rears, my Vanderhall Carmel has 25psi for all 3. If it rides like a truck, check for high pressure then check if you have adjustable shocks. Tomg

thx for reply, i have car wheels on rear set at 25psi, front tyre 35psi, the rear suspension is adjustable by springs, which are fully up due to cornering, if too low the trike tips badly, not sure how to adjust the piston dampers on rear, and also front, looking at better suspension due too poor roads in uk against usa .

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png