TPMS Bluetooth Systems?

Yup, I've seen the HawksHead unit. I don't want another gadget to carry along, or mount on the bike, therefore the bluetooth so I can just use the cell phone which I must carry anyway. The HawksHead unit looks like a well made item, should work great.

Thanks Willie, are the caps OK on the valve stems, right size? How about weight, do they effect the valve stems? Does the bluetooth application work correctly?

Think I"ll give 'em a try come spring.

Thanks, larry.k

I had the FOBO on our 2005 two wheeler and now have it on our trike. I like it.

Willie

I was looking at a trike kit with 3 caps & had an idea that if I had 4 caps, I could put one on the air shock fill cap. I just need to find out if they will read in the 15-20 psi range.

The specs usually identify what range of pressure they can handle. Check it before you buy. I'm not sure if they can handle it as low as 15 lb.

larry.k

I was looking at a trike kit with 3 caps & had an idea that if I had 4 caps, I could put one on the air shock fill cap. I just need to find out if they will read in the 15-20 psi range.

Thanks Willie, are the caps OK on the valve stems, right size? How about weight, do they effect the valve stems? Does the bluetooth application work correctly?

Think I"ll give 'em a try come spring.

Thanks, larry.k

Larry,

I have a 2012 GW with q 2017 Road Smith conversion. the front tire still has the OEM metal valve stem. On the rear I installed the T valve stems. With these stems I don't have to unscrew the sensors to add air. I have another one to install on the front at next tire change.

Willie

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png