Trikelife

Oct 13, 2013
Washingtonville
Hey All; Has anyone out there dealt with Trikelife of Port St. Lucie Fla. I spoke with Rebecca from Trikelife and she says it's an American made kit with a DNA axle. The price seems almost to good to be true. You know the saying " If it seems to good to be true it probably is"

Hey All; Has anyone out there dealt with Trikelife of Port St. Lucie Fla. I spoke with Rebecca from Trikelife and she says it's an American made kit with a DNA axle. The price seems almost to good to be true. You know the saying " If it seems to good to be true it probably is"

I dealt with Rebecca back a couple of years ago. It was not a good experience, and I did not end up buying anything from her. Hopefully she has improved her Customer Service.

The DNA axle is made in China (or at least it was 2.5 years ago). I have not heard any complaints about it, for what it is.

Many vendors sell it.

Kevin

Trike life Ft Meyers fl

I wish I would have been smart enough to read this info before dealing with this company. Great sales pitch she will tell you anything you want to hear to get your money then everything goes down hill fast. Trying to get anything corrected after she has your money is impossible. Maybe that's why the business left the east coast and went to the west coast and changed the name.

marvskid

New to forum today. Working on my conversion kit from the trike life. I have a 2000 electraglide police edition from the great city of Green bay Wisconsin. Running into a lot of snags. Wrong DNA swing arm ( don't contact them they will ignore you like the plague). Waiting on Rebecca to make this right. She has been up front and helpful so far. I'll continue to be patient while awaiting her response. Sturgis right around the corner!

Swingarm

The 'kit' from Trike Life for my '08 Street Bob came with a swing arm manufactured by 'Paughco' (in Nevada) which was sent separately from Paughco . She told me this up front .I have had no real problems dealing with Rebecca (October 2016) . As far as I can tell she orders the parts from different suppliers ( body , axle , swing arm , brake lines pieces and parts ) .

Before I ordered the 'kit' I did several emails back and forth with I Rebecca to make sure I got what I wanted .

Lance

New to forum today. Working on my conversion kit from the trike life. I have a 2000 electraglide police edition from the great city of Green bay Wisconsin. Running into a lot of snags. Wrong DNA swing arm ( don't contact them they will ignore you like the plague). Waiting on Rebecca to make this right. She has been up front and helpful so far. I'll continue to be patient while awaiting her response. Sturgis right around the corner!

Welcome To Trike-Talk, Scott......:wave4: Hope everything works out for you....ThumbUp

Trike Life

I hope you realize that when they say a 'kit' they do mean a 'kit' with welding , drilling holes and maybe making some brackets . You also have to get things painted .

Look at the heading Trike Kits and you will see what I have been up to . It should give you an idea on what to expect . There are no instructions since these are universal 'kits' . It's not hard to do but it will keep you busy for a while :) . On a 10 scale I would give it a 5-6 for difficulty ..

Lance65

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png