Triking my 2011 Ultra Limited

Dang ... sweet looking ride ... I try not to get too complimentary towards Zook ... he once told me he was getting a big head ... but ... Looks like he did a great job on that one too ... I don't think I've ever heard a bad word about one of his builds ... but everyone is human, so there maybe one or two (maybe that will keep his head normal size and his feet on the ground). If it was all up to me ... I'd be sky writing his praises over Texas, he runs a great site and has been a good friend that has been there for me in some tough times ... but ... pretty sure that would make his noodle swell some .... :D

Fuzzy this thing rides as good as it looks, all I have is praises for Zook for the job that was done on this.

Thanks for the comments.

CONGRATS on a GREAT looking trike. Randy's devotion to the sport really shows. When you look up great installer/converter guess who is pictured.

Thank you for the comments Gorilla, you are spot on with the comments on Randy, he is truly a 1st class person and puts out 1st class work.

Thank you Ronnie, it was a pleasure working with you. Your patience with the manufacturer shipping your kit was way better than mine, but they finally came through. Enjoy your trike!

Thank you for the finished product, it took a while from start to finish but I feel it was worth it. I have about 350 miles on it now and looking forward to putting a whole lot more on it soon as I can. The new bars made a very positive difference, I like them.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stockville69

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stockville69
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png