want a trike

Feb 6, 2012
Houston,TX
Hello ya'll from Texas. I am thinking of getting a honda goldwing trike. However i know next to nothing about what to look for or ask about. I would love some advice. Have bad knees and shoulders so looking to get off 2 wheels... Any help would be appreciated.:Shrug:

welcome aboard. The best is to just start browsing the forum. Especially the Goldwing threads. Its hard to give you all the information in a response post. Start looking for dealers in your area and look around. Find what you like because they are not all the same. Then look for a good installer unless you are going to buy one all ready done. Once you find what you like then ask more questions.

It would be a bit difficult and lengthy to cover all aspects of the Goldwing and the various trike kits offered in a posting on the forum. If you'd like, send me a PM with your telephone number and I'd be happy to discuss some of the topics with you. You'll love the Wing!! ThumbUp

Many of us have different ideas for the install and brand. Most have done a ton of research for our personal selection. I'm scheduled for a RoadSmith conversion on my 2005 Wing soon, so if you want to PM me, be glad to tell you what information I've gathered.

Here is my 05 CSC trike I have for sale.

http://www.triketalk.com/forum/sale-wanted-87/2005-candy-black-cherry-gold-wing-1800-2005-csc-trike-kit-13891/

1.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HomeFree

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HomeFree
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png