What Forum Style are you using?

Papa Zook

Founder
Staff member
Dec 14, 2007
Conroe, Texas
Since we now have 4 different styles to choose from, I'm curious to know what style or styles are you using?

I switch between Trike Talk v2 Light and Trike Talk Classic Light because I like features about both styles and because before now, we never had the option to change styles so its kind of nice to be able to switch.

I'm only getting 2 styles, white or black background. But I do need to play around to find out how stuff works. I just now shifted from white to black background and find it a lot easier on my old eyes. I had the brightness turned up pretty high on my computer so the white was a bit too much.

• Admin
I'm only getting 2 styles, white or black background. But I do need to play around to find out how stuff works. I just now shifted from white to black background and find it a lot easier on my old eyes. I had the brightness turned up pretty high on my computer so the white was a bit too much.

There are 4 Styles...

1- Trike Talk Classic ...... 2- Trike Talk Classic Dark

3- Trike Talk v2..... 4- Trike Talk v2 Dark

Also, are using a phone / tablet, or are you using a computer / laptop?

Using a laptop. I did find the 4 styles. Discovered that if I go to style chooser at the bottom and select classic, it switches between light and dark for classic. Then if I select v2, it switches between light or dark for just that mode when clicking on the style button at the top. Kinda cool to try the different looks. Now using the v2 dark and it is very easy on my tired eyes in the evening

• Admin
Using a laptop. I did find the 4 styles. Discovered that if I go to select styles at the bottom and select classic, it switches between light and dark for classic. Then if I select v2, it switches between light or dark for just that mode when clicking on the style button at the top. Kinda cool to try the different looks. Now using the v2 dark and it is very easy on my tired eyes in the evening

What were the two styles you had first been using? Do you have a preference for the
TT Classic or the TT v2 style?

At first I was in the v2 mode so clicking the button at the top I was switching between light and dark v2 styles. After trying all 4 styles, I like the v2 dark this evening but I think I will probably prefer the v2 light during the day. This is a neat option...... Thanks for your efforts. Hope this information helps others...... Jim

I played with the style settings again in the light of day. The two I like the best are classic-light and V2-dark. Overall I give an edge to the V2-dark for both day and night time usage. It has good contrast while being easy on the eyes..... Jim

Since we now have 4 different styles to choose from, I'm curious to know what style or styles are you using?

I switch between Trike Talk v2 Light and Trike Talk Classic Light because I like features about both styles and because before now, we never had the option to change styles so its kind of nice to be able to switch.
I am using Black background here good enough for me…

V2 dark.Easier on the eyes.I use the PC 99% of the time. I surf different to alot and the new forum is easier for me to use.Thanks to you and the staff for your hard work.

At first I was in the v2 mode so clicking the button at the top I was switching between light and dark v2 styles. After trying all 4 styles, I like the v2 dark this evening but I think I will probably prefer the v2 light during the day. This is a neat option...... Thanks for your efforts. Hope this information helps others...... Jim

FYI everyone, in case some of you have not found it yet, the button Jim mentions clicking at the top is the small lightbulb icon. It is a lot easier to access and use than the Style selector at the bottom of the page. This button switches between Light mode and Dark mode in whichever Style you are currently using whether it is TT Classic or TT v2.

LightDark.png

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yantwohands

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yantwohands
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png